MURIETA EQUESTRIAN CENTER
In moving to this premier venue, we can continue to offer excellence in United States Equestrian Federation competition, provision of the expected hunter and jumper classes, and a warm environment to compete and enjoy equestrian sportsmanship.
Since opening it’s gates in 1982, the Murieta Equestrian Center (MEC) has been one of the largest privately-owned equestrian and event facilities in California. MEC is located 24 miles east of downtown Sacramento in the community of Rancho Murieta.
• Main indoor arena with seating for 3,000 spectators
• Five indoor arenas ideal for year round events
• 12 outdoor arenas with high performance footing
• 1,000 stalls
• Acres of park-like grounds
• On site cafe and bar with indoor/outdoor seating
• On site luxury equestrian lifestyle retail store
• 70+ RV spaces
• 83 room luxury boutique hotel footsteps from the facility